2012: Gateway to Your Future Conference Overview
Join this Powerful Event and understand your power to choose beyond 2012.
Wisdom-Forum is presenting its second conference - 2012: Gateway to Your Future.
It will be a weekend of presentations, ceremony and social gatherings with like-minded people who come together to investigate the coming shift of the ages long recorded and anticipated by the Mayan Long Court Calendar.
Mayan Prophesies and Prediction books and articles are overflowing, much of it giving a doom and gloom scenario. So we have gathered an exceptional group of speakers to give us various perspectives of this event. They are Gregg Braden
(Deep Truth), Colin Andrews
(Crop Circles), John Major Jenkins
(Galactic Alignment), Ti Caine
(Future Visioning), and a tribute to Jose Arguelles
(The Mayan Factor) who passed away this March.
There are several ways to attend 2012: Gateway to Your Future Conference
Two FREE Livestreaming Meditations
- The Live Conference is on Saturday and Sunday, October 22 and 23, from 9:00am – until 7:00pm on Saturday and 9:00am – 6:00pm on Sunday. It includes 5 speakers with interactive half-hour questions and answer session following each presentation. Each day there will be a morning, lunch time and afternoon break.
There is no Single Day Pass as each lecture is a continuum of the previous one and the build-up of energy is necessary for the meditations. You may transfer your ticket to another person if you are unable to attend the second day.
- Virtual Conference For those who are unable to attend the Toronto Conference, you can join the ONLINE virtual conference. The online conference will be archived, so that you can watch it at your convenience later and share it with your friends and family.
- USB Wristband Take an audio recording home of the entire Wisdom-Forum conference. The USB wristband is compatible with Windows and Mac Computers. Listen to it on your iPod while going for a walk, or right from your computer. Just click the “Start Here” icon and refresh your experience of the conference for years to come! The USB will be shipped to you within a week after the conference. Shipping included in the price. Save $10 by pre-purchasing before the conference.
Two meditation sessions which will be simultaneously live-streamed across the world. If you cannot
personally attend, you can just SIGN UP FOR EACH OF THE MEDITATIONS.
- Meditation for Global Compassion. Be one of 144,000 hearts in a scientific meditation
experiment led by Gregg Braden and in collaboration with Heart Math. The results of our prayers on world events
will be monitored by HeartMath and the Global
Consciousness Initiative. Meditation held on Oct 23, 2011
- Visioning your Magnificent Future Self. Participate in this experiential process led by
renowned hypnotist and metaphysician Ti Caine. This hour-long meditation will guide you to create your own
alternative reality, your Future Self. Meditation held on Oct 22, 2011.
- 2012 Drumming Circle. During Lunch break on both days participate in an energetic drumming session for Global Peace. Bring your own drums, didgeridoos, rattles, flutes or another musical instrument or your choice.
- Falun Gong or Falun Dafa meditation. During the Sunday Lunch break learn how to do the Chinese ancient technique of exercise and meditation for compassion. This method will be used later that afternoon in the meditation led by Gregg Braden to send compassion to our world.
- Learn about the Mayan Calendar through clips from Jose Jaramillo film The Alignment Within
- Mayan dancers closing ceremony. A sacred dance of the mayans will close our conference.
- Boxed Lunch Offer. There are not many eating places around the University campus. For your convenience, we HIGHLY recommend you pre-purchase the lunch in order to join the Drumming Circle. You can purchase lunch for both days along with your Conference fee for Saturday and Sunday. Or you can purchase it for $10 for one boxed lunch. As stated previously, we highly recommend you purchase the lunches with your conference fee.
- Saturday Lunch Menu includes wholewheat wrap with falafal, parsley salad, sesame seed bar, organic fruit and bottled water.
- Sunday Lunch includes Soya Burger with 3 bean salad, granola bar, organic fruit and bottled water.
- Coffee, tea and baked samosas and organic cookie for sale at evening tea break on Saturday and Sunday.
- YOUTH PARTICIPATION: We feel that the youth of today are our future. The information being presented is so important that we decided to offer a special discount for 200 youth under 25. It is on first come basis, so book your tickets now! Go to ticketing and take advantage of this exceptional offer.
- Venue. Our conference is being held at the beautiful Convocation Hall, University of Toronto. Built in 1906 by Darling and Pearson for Sir Joseph Flavelle. It is modelled after the Great Amphitheatre of the Sorbonne in Paris. The theatre is in the formation of a three-fourth circle and perfect for our ceremonies and energy building.
JOINING US FOR AN INTIMATE DINNER WITH
ALL THE SPEAKERS?
Gregg Braden, Colin Andrews, Ti Caine and Howard Martin!
WHEN: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 7:30-9:30pm
WHERE: The Harbour Club at York Quay,
Harbourfront, Toronto, Ontario
Includes: A specially prepared dinner by the Chef of
the Harbour Club and delightful up-close personal conversations with the speakers and the organisers.
Bookings are required by October 15th. Limited to 50 people.
Contact Wisdom-Forum 416-203-3595 / 647-933-8163 or email: email@example.com for any additional information
Sponsors / Collaborators